We've got you Covered for Summer Training!
Training Your Y Staff has its Challenges...
Keeping up with legal requirements and best practices for Ys is so important, but challenges can include:
- Conducting enough live training sessions when qualified staff are already over-stretched
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of every training experience
- Dealing with regular staff turn-over
- Keeping track of staff training, including staff across multiple branches.
- Ensuring that branches are complying with the law, including HazCom, harassment prevention, and youth protection training.
Without training, your Y employees are not equipped for their jobs, they work less efficiently, legal requirements are not met, and accidents and problems are more likely to happen.
Let us Help!
We are thrilled to be working with Ys across the country, including some of the largest associations in the United States. We continue to create (and update) our course library to keep up with the increasing demands and high standards of YMCA staff.
What to learn more?